Congratulations!! Almost there… Fill out the form below or download the paper form here. Join the North Bay Bulldogs family through one of the following 4 programs:
- FALL Bulldogs Youth Football League: Ages 10 to 13 from August to October. Offline registration: BYTFL Info & Reg’n Combo 2017
- SUMMER Bantam or Junior Varsity: Bantam team (Grades 7 & 8) and JV (Grades 9 & 10) from May to July. Offline registration: OVFL Reg Pack 2017
- Summer Men’s Division: A men’s football program (no age restrictions) from May to July, playing in the Northern Football Conference. Offline Club Player Contract – 2017
Terms And Conditions:
Upon submitting the registration I, the undersigned guardian, agrees to allow the player being registered to participate in the North Bay Bulldogs football program. I accept and understand that the football program is funded mainly from player fees to cover the high costs of field rentals, travel, officials, equipment and supplies and all other costs associated with providing football programming. As such player fees are payable when equipment is issued. Any outstanding player fees due may impact the player’s participation.
Early registration and early player fee payment may qualify me, the player, for priority in jersey number selection or other benefits as may be offered by the club from time to time. Special arrangements are available for those who need assistance or terms on a player by player basis. I acknowledge that the equipment being assigned to the player belongs to the North Bay Bulldogs Football Club and I agree to ensure its prompt return at the end of the season as directed by the Club. Failure to do so may attract collection action.
- Early Registration for BYTFL is prior to July 1st
- Early Registration for Spring/Summer programs is prior to March 1st