Equipment hand out is Wednesday, August 22 from 6-8 or August 26 from 4-6 at Krown Rustproofing on 514 Gormanville Road.
Tyke Camp (all tykes at once) August 27 and 28 from 6-8 at Rolly Fisher field in behind Memorial Gardens.
PeeWee Camp (all peewees at once) August 29 and 30 from 6-8 at Rolly Fisher field behind Memorial Gardens.
We will divide the kids on to the four teams and you will receive an email from your head coach as to which team your player is on and they will give you information as to when and where and times for practices for the season.
Gold Team – Nick Shank
White Team – Marc Mathon
Black Team – Rod Sinclair
Gray Team – Christa Morgan
Once your young star is placed on a team you will receive a call or email from the head coach of that team advising which days, location and times your team will be practicing at.
Games are as follows:
September 15, 22, 29, October 4 and 10 (under the lights evening games), October 13, October 21 semifinals, October 28 Championship game. Followed by year-end banquet October 28th.
Youth League FAQ
- Should you wear a cup? No, a cup will hurt more than with no cup.
- Most people will wear underwear or tight shorts under their pants. Pants can be washed but should be hung to dry.
- Players should always come to practice in full equipment and bring a water.
- Always remember to keep your mouth guard in your mouth while on the field. If you forget your mouth guard you can not play.
- Do we still practice in the rain? Yes, we do, rain can be fun and we only stop for lightning.
- Once on a team, the players will all get their game jerseys which will be worn for practices as well. Until they receive the jersey, they can put a t-shirt, or jersey over the pads for this week.
- Payment can be made by email transfer to this email address or at the Source for Sports on Fischer street by cash, cheque, debit or credit
You can go to our online store https://northbaybulldogs.com/shop/ to purchase a variety of clothing, including our bulldog’s football equipment bags. Orders can take up to two weeks to come in. Orders are placed every Friday.
We have a Facebook page that people will share photos, information etc… North Bay Bulldogs Youth Tackle Football, join today!
For those that did not get equipment, we will have some with us at the field, but you can still participate without it. There may be a couple of things you can but most will be ok.