Congratulations!! Almost there… Fill out the registration form below or download the paper form here.
Join the North Bay Bulldogs family through one of our programs:
Due to Covid-19 and our adherence to the safety standards from the province and city of North Bay, the 2020 season will be non-contact.
- FALL Bulldogs Youth Football League: Ages 10 to 13 (Tyke division 10 and 11) (PeeWee division 12 and 13) from August to October. Offline registration:
- Non-Contact City League – Offline Registration for Bantam through Varsity: DOGS Summer 2021
- Tyke (Born 2009-2011)
- Bantam team (Grades 7 & 8 or born in 2007-2009 )
- Junior Varsity (Grades 9 & 10 or born in 2005, 2006)
- Senior Varsity (Grades 11 & 12 or born 2002, 2003 or 2004)
- NFC Men’s Division: A men’s football program (no age restrictions) from May to July. NFC Offline Registration: Club Player Contract – 2020
Terms And Conditions:
Upon submitting the registration I, the undersigned guardian, agrees to allow the player being registered to participate in the North Bay Bulldogs football program. I accept and understand that the football program is funded mainly from player fees to cover the high costs of field rentals, travel, officials, equipment and supplies and all other costs associated with providing football programming. As such player fees are payable when equipment is issued. Any outstanding player fees due may impact the player’s participation.
Early registration and early player fee payment may qualify me, the player, for priority in jersey number selection or other benefits as may be offered by the club from time to time. Special arrangements are available for those who need assistance or terms on a player by player basis. I acknowledge that the equipment being assigned to the player belongs to the North Bay Bulldogs Football Club and I agree to ensure its prompt return at the end of the season as directed by the Club. Failure to do so may attract collection action.
- Early Registration for BYTFL is prior to July 1st
- Early Registration for Spring/Summer programs is prior to March 1st